To obtain a technical diploma in nursing (TS), a 3 years study program has to be accomplished.
Our objective is centered on forming well-educated, competent, and responsible nurses capable of initiatives, flexibility and adaptation.
- At the end of the 33 months program, the nursing student will:
- Be knowledgeable in individual and collective health needs.
- Acquire theoretical and technical competencies concerning nursing healthcare.
- Improve his/ her skills in promoting healthcare level, applying preventive measures and providing global patient care.
- Be able to establish a dynamic nurse-patient relationship promoting an optimal state of health.
The study program includes the following:
- Professional sciences.
- Bio- socio- psychological sciences.
- Intra and extra hospital trainings.
Admission requirements to the TS nursing program:
- Lebanese General Baccalaureat Certificate or officially equivalent diplomas
- Lebanese nationality