The Medical Secretary Diploma is awarded by Mount Lebanon Hospital Nursing School.
Obtaining the degree requires 9 months of study (1 day per week).
At the end of the year long program, the Medical Secretary student will:
- Acquire secretarial techniques.
- Acquire filing abilities and medical record management skills.
- Be familiar with the medical terms and vocabulary.
- Approach medical ethics and deontology.
- Be able to organize a doctor’s schedule.
- Accommodate, reassure and assist patients.
The study program includes the following:
- Secretarial and office organization.
- Medical terminology.
- Bio-psychological sciences.
Admission requirements to the Medical Secretary program:
- Lebanese Brevet Certificate or officially equivalent diplomas.
- Lebanese nationality.